The Create & Carve food blogging event was set up by Nayna of Simply Food last year.
I met Nayna last autumn when we went to give her prize of a hamper from Clearspring for winning the inagural Breakfast Club (which is my food blogging event), and I was intrigued to learn that she was doing a fruit and vegetable carving course. A few months later Create and Carve was born and I readily agreed to host one month. I have had several attempts at carving since then, as I wanted to create something to send to the event, but everything I have attempted has been an abject disaster. Obviously as host this month I really do have to give it my best shot and I promise to photograph and post something no matter how bad it is!
- Grab some fruit and/or vegetables and carve! Take a photo and post what you have created.
- Please link to this post and to the Create & Carve page on Nayna’s site.
- Please use the badge above for the event (you should be able to right click it to save to your desk top to add to your post) I would prefer it if you did not hotlink to the image.
- I am happy to take multiple entries; if you would like to submit a historic entry please add links to this post and to Simply Food and then republish.
- Mail a link to your post to helen at fussfreeflavours dot com by 10pm (UK) on the 31st March.
For some fruit and vegetable carving inspiration have a look at Nayna’s list of tutorials.