This giveaway has now closed. Thanks to all who took part. Please see my giveaways page for the winners and more prizes.
This is a very special giveaway, not only is it my 100th, but these are also very special chocolate brownies, made by my friend Charlotte the founder of Go Free Foods. This would make a very special Valentine’s present for someone with certain food allergies.
Go Free Foods was founded in response to Charlotte’s partner finding out that he was severely intolerant to wheat, gluten and dairy. Finding it hard to buy great baked goods Charlotte devised her own recipes and so Go Free Foods was founded. I am lucky in that I do not have any food allergies or intolerances, although I am aware of the difficulties that some of my friends have and the necessity of reading every label when you shop, and questioning every time you eat out.
Not only are the cakes and bakes free from wheat, gluten & dairy they also use fantastic quality ingredients, whilst avoiding nasties such as margarine and transfats.
Our ingredients include:
- 70% cocoa raw chocolate, made by hand in Cambridge
- Italian Ameretto di Saronno essential almond extract made in Italy
- Natural vanilla extract
- Free range eggs
- Natural, unbleached flour, sourced from the UK
- Natural ground almonds
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
Things we avoid:
- We don’t use any magarines, spreads or shortenings
- Our products are free from trans fats
- We use natural, wholesome ingredients, rather than synthetic alternatives, and believe our cakes taste much better that way
These award-winning brownies are handmade and contain only natural ingredients. They are wheat, gluten, dairy and soya free, although they contain almonds so are not suitable for anyone with nut sensitivity.
Our brownies won their category at the Free From Food Awards last year. The judges comments were:
The judges really liked the unusual ingredients in this brownie – including carrot! – which gave it a complex and interesting flavour. They also its excellent texture – fine, moist, more-ish and with a good almond graininess and the fact that it was gluten, wheat dairy and soya free. A classic brownie.
I have one large box of Go Free Foods brownies to giveaway to one lucky reader, so if you know anyone that is sensitive to gluten, wheat or diary then tell them about the prize and Go Free Foods.
Charlotte also writes the Free From Kitchen blog over at Hello Magazine.
Thanks to Go Free Foods for this fantastic prize.
Win A Large Box of Gluten, Wheat and Diary Free Brownies from Go Free Foods
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date Midnight 7th February 2012
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 who live in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not respond within a 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- There is one prize of a large box of gluten, wheat and dairy free brownies.
- I am running this competition in good faith on behalf of Go Free Foods, who will be responsible for sending the prize to the winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating. Please do follow the instructions. I will verify the winning entry and check that you have commented / tweeted / subscribed etc. Anyone who cheats will be disqualified.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above. If you already like / follow comment in the rafflecopter widget and let me know to get your entries.