Breakfast Club has come home to Fuss Free Flavours this month and I am belatedly getting the announcement up.
World Fairtrade Day will be held this year on the 12th May, so what better theme for Breakfast Club than Fairtrade?
I am also delighted to have a prize of some Fairtrade coffee and teas donated by Steenbergs, who sell a vast range of organic and Fairtrade spices and teas and all manner of other ethical goods.
To take part, simply make a breakfast using one of more Fairtrade items!
- Mention Breakfast Club in your post and use the logo
- Add your entry to the linkie below
- Link to this post and the Breakfast Club page
- You are welcome to send in old recipes, but please add the information above and republish
- Entries can be sent to other events, but please respect their rules
- If you tweet please tweet using #blogbreakfastclub and mention me @fussfreeflavour
- Deadline 6th June 2012
Steenbergs will choose their favourite Fairtrade breakfast and send the prize out.
I am looking for hosts for August and beyond so please give me a shout if you would like to take part (helen at fussfreeflavours dot com)