Having been in the butchery business since 1794 as well as being Smithfield’s oldest butchers, Keevil & Keevil know a thing or two about meat.
As well as supplying top London restaurants, and butchers; including my local HG Walters, they also have a variety of meat boxes for sale. Keevil & Keevil were kind enough to send one of their weekly meat boxes to my parents for review.
2 x 8oz Sirloin Steaks
500g Beef Mince
4 x 4oz Lamb Chops
2 x 8oz Pork Steaks
1.5kg whole Cornfed Chicken
750g Beef Topside Roasting Joint
1 pack Best Cumberland Sausages (1.5kg, contains 18 sausages)
Contains at least 14 portions – at a cost of £3.06 per person, per day
Price if bought separately would be £55.95
Reactions were very positive. My mother’s first impression was that it was a lot of meat and would last several weeks (she was glad of my suggestion to make room in the freezer!). My father thought the steaks “were excellent, beefy and like meat used to taste like!”
Cumberland sausages were meaty and delicious, and pork steaks made for a very generous supper for them. All in all a very good reaction.
The lovely folks at Keevil & Keevil have offered me another 2 person box for one Fuss Free Flavour’s reader. For a chance to win, follow the instructions below.
Win Weekly Meat Box From Keevil & Keevil Worth £42.50
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Read the rules below, and please take note of the entry criteria. I can tell if you have tweeted and facebooked, I do verify entries, and will, and have disqualified people who cheat.
- Closing date Midnight 7th August 2012
New to Fuss Free Flavours or Rafflecopter?
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog, (I verify all comments so it will not appear immediately), go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell my you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options regardless of whether the comment is approved or not.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18, who live in Mainland UK
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not respond within a 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- There is one price of a weekly meat box for 2 people from Keevil & Keevil.
- I am running this competition in good faith on behalf of Keevil & Keevil. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter the closing date of the giveaway, either closing early or extending without notice. Changes to the closing date if they occur will be shown on this page
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above. If you already like / follow comment in the Rafflecopter widget and let me know to get your entries.
Many thanks to Keevil & Keevil for this prize.