If you want to broaden your culinary horizons, or are stuck in a rut then the themed country boxes from Kitchen Nomad are a great idea. Each box contains a number of top quality speciality ingredients and recipes from a different country (changes monthly) which will enable you to recreate food from a favourite holiday, or to be a kitchen traveller.
I have got two Kitchen Nomad boxes to be won by two Fuss Free Flavours readers (these will probably be the Greek boxes – but the country might vary). For a chance to wine please follow the instructions below.
Win 1 of 2 Kitchen Nomad Boxes
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Gleam widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Read the rules below, and please take note of the entry criteria. I can tell if you have tweeted and facebooked, I do verify entries, and will, and have disqualified people who cheat.
- Closing date Midnight 14th October 2013
New to Fuss Free Flavours or Gleam?
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Login to Gleam – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog, (I verify all comments so it will not appear immediately), tick the box to tell me you have commented this will unlock all the other options regardless of whether the comment is approved or not.
- Gleam will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries
Many thanks to Kitchen Nomad for this prize and for the boxes they have sent me.