I am a huge fan of multi grains and find that as well as tasting more interesting they really do leave me fuller for longer. New for winer 2013 are these quick microwave multi grain porridges containing barley, oats and rye from Kellogg’s Special K, perfect for keeping the chill out.
I have a three month supply of the new porridge to be won by one Fuss Free Flavours reader – for a chance to win simply follow the instructions below.
Win a 3 Month Supply of Kellogg’s Special K Multi Grain Porridge
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Gleam widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Read the rules below, and please take note of the entry criteria. I can tell if you have tweeted and facebooked, I do verify entries, and will, and have disqualified people who cheat.
- Closing date Midnight November 2013
New to Fuss Free Flavours or Gleam?
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Login to Gleam – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog, (I verify all comments so it will not appear immediately), tick the box to tell me you have commented this will unlock all the other options regardless of whether the comment is approved or not.
- Gleam will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries
For more prizes see the giveaways page on both Fuss Free Flavours, and Fuss Free Living
Win a 3 month supply of Kellogg’s Special K Multigrain Porridge
Many thanks to Kellogg’s for this prize and for my samples.