I am delighted to be hosing Jac’s Bookmarked Recipes this month. It is a great chance to support your fellow bloggers by making and blogging one of their recipes, or you can make a recipe from a cookbook, magazine or elsewhere on the internet.
To take part
- Blog a recipe you have had bookmarked. Please be mindful of copyright, and ask permission to reproduce the recipe, or adapt it substantially and credit the source.
- You may add three bookmarked recipes for each roundup.
- At the end of the month I’ll post the roundup
- Please say where the recipe came from.
- This blog is veggie, so please have the courtesy of only posting recipes suitable for veggies.
- Link to this post and Bookmarked Recipes over on Tinned Tomatoes
- You may use the logo in your post.
- Roundup closes on the 28th of the month.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with!