Breakfast Club: Because breakfast should be more interesting
than tea & toast or coffee & cereal!
Hurrah! It is my turn to host Breakfast Club, which is super exciting as I have not hosted for months!
This month the theme is cereal, and I am challenging you to do something interesting with it. Cereal is a great weekday standby, but even with the addition of yogurt and fruit it can still be pretty boring.
So please do something interesting with your cereal, or make some. I’d love someone to try puffing rice and making homemade rice crispies or the like?
Here are some ideas to start you off:
I am really impressed by Hannah’s carrot cake quinoa cereal and will try to make some this month, how amazing an idea is it?
To take part, simply make a breakfast along the line of that months theme and post it.
- Mention Breakfast Club in your post and use the logo
- Link to this post and the Breakfast Club page
- You are welcome to send in old recipes, but please add the information above and republish
- Entries can be sent to other events, but please respect their rules
- If you tweet please tweet using #breakfastclub
- If you do not have a blog send a photo and details to me helen at fussfreeflavours dot com
- Deadline 30th July 2011
Let me know if you would like to host, there are some slots towards the end of the year!
Let’s keep breakfast interesting!