Breakfast Club: Because breakfast should be more interesting
than tea & toast or coffee & cereal!
Breakfast Club for July is ready to go – and the theme is holiday!
Use you imagination here for example special breakfast and brunch treats, things you eat when away, or breakfasts inspired by or made with ingredients you have bought when away!
The usual (very few) rules apply…
Holiday Breakfasts for July!
- Mention Breakfast Club in your post and use the logo
- Add your entry to the linkie below
- Link to this post and the Breakfast Club page
- You are welcome to send in old recipes, but please add the information above and republish
- Entries can be sent to other events, but please respect their rules
- If you tweet please tweet using #blogbreakfastclub and mention me @fussfreeflavour
- Deadline 31 July 2012
Meanwhile I shall be busy (finally) putting the Fairtrade round up together.
Many thanks to Monica for hosting last month – I shall add a link in the to round up as soon as it goes live. If you would like to host then please e-mail me. I have lost the hosting list so if you have been forgotton then please nudge me! helen at fussfreeflavours dot com.