Breakfast Club: Because breakfast should be more interesting
than tea & toast or coffee & cereal!
And the theme is bread!
To take part, simply make a bread based breakfast. Either make bread or use bread in a breakfast dish. Ideas for homemade bread include Focaccia, Challah, baguette, Panetone, Brioche, Italian flat bread, Irish Soda bread, Pita, Tortilla, Buns, all varieties of Indian flatbreads i.e. Naan, Chapathi, Roti, Paratha, Parotta, Puri are allowed.
- Mention Breakfast Club in your post and use the logo
- Link to Krithi’s post and the Breakfast Club page
- You are welcome to send in old recipes, but please add the information above and republish
- Entries can be sent to other events, but please respect their rules
- If you tweet please tweet using #blogbreakfastclub and mention me @fussfreeflavour
- Add details of your breakfast on the linkie on Krithi’s blog.
- Closing date is 31st December 2011
Let me know if you would like to host next year.
Let’s keep breakfast interesting!