I have one simple philosophy for healthy eating:
Forget diets and eat a generous portion of (raw) vegetables with every meal whenever you can.
By eating #ExtraVeg you not only eat more of the good stuff, but by default eat less of the bad stuff. Simplez!
Michelle and I would love to see your ideas for how you eat #ExtraVeg – I try for a least two portions with my breakfast – my usual green smoothie contains two large handfuls of leafy greens, and today I had a breakfast salad containing a handful of spinach, cupful of roasted butternut squash and a chopped banana topped with seeds. That is 2 and 3 portions and I had barely started the day.
Extra Veg Blog Challenge
To take part, simply blog during June about any recipe or idea where you eat an extra portion of vegetables.
There are a few rules
- Please link to the current host (ME!) and to Michelle.
- Tweet using #ExtraVeg
- Feel free to use the badge or grab the linkie code for your site
- You are welcome top submit old posts but please republish and link as above
- Closing date – 28th of the month
- By entering you are agreeing to let us use an image from your entry on this site for the round up, and to pin to Pinterest.
- Please be respectful of other people’s copyright
But feel free to
- Send to as many other events as you like
We will do a full round up featuring all who link up, and comment and tweet all entries too.
Tell me about your ideas for extra veg on the linky below! For inspiration take a peek at last month’s round up.