With its floor to ceiling windows with stunning view of St Paul’s, Jamie Oliver’s Barbecoa London Steakhouse, would be a would be a spectacular place to treat your mother for Sunday lunch this Mothering Sunday, or for any other day.
I think that treating your mother is not just for Mothering Sunday, but is something you should do all year round. Our mothers probably know us better than anyone, and I know mine is there for me whenever and I need her, and also whatever situation I am in.
I’ve teamed up with Barbecoa and have a £150 voucher to be won by a Fuss Free Flavours reader so you can treat your Mum with a delicious meal later this year – my friend Sarah visited last year and it looked scrumptious perfect for a special meal, or for just because.
Win £150 restaurant voucher for Barbecoa London
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Gleam widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Read the rules below, and please take note of the entry criteria. I can tell if you have tweeted and facebooked, I do verify entries, and will, and have disqualified people who cheat.
- Closing date Midnight 17th March 2016
New to Fuss Free Flavours or Gleam?
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually amswering a question
- Login to Gleam – click to see what the question is. Answer the question in the widget. This will unlock all the other options.
- Gleam will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries
Sponsored giveaway for Barbecoa. All opinions our own.