It would just not be Christmas without a turkey, and I am delighted to have teamed up with Farmison, winner of Online Butcher 0f 2016 and I have 5Kg (11lb) Yorkshire, Herb Fed Free Range Bronze Turkey to feed approx 6 (RRP £69.95) to be won by one Fuss Free Flavours reader.
I’ve been very impressed with Farmison, we’ve reviewed both their meat and cheese boxes over the years and found them to be good quality as well as very keenly priced when compared to the supermarkets. Of course you do need to buy in bulk, which generally means that you need freezer space for your meat, but the quality and savings make it more than worth while.
Farmison are proud that they use heritage breeds (which usually are of far superior taste), pay their farmers well and encourage traditional, non intensive farming methods. They use master butchers who practice classic butchery techniques, meat is aged on the bone, all contributing to the end quality. Lastly the meat is packed and delivered chilled and fresh – ready for you to cook immediately or home freeze.
There are a good range of meat boxes, we love the look at the family roast boxes, heritage breed box, and the cook for one box would be a welcome addition for many a single person’s household. Chef recipe cards are sent with the boxes so you can get the most from your meat.
Win 5kg Free Range Turkey from Farmison (RRP £69.99)
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Gleam widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Read the rules below, and please take note of the entry criteria.
- Closing date Midnight 17th December 2016
- Delivey dates for the prize are 21st December 2016, 22nd December 2016 or 23rd December 2016 only.
New to Fuss Free Flavours or Gleam?
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually answering a question
- Login to Gleam – click to see what the question is. Answer the question in the widget. This will unlock all the other options.
- Gleam will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries
Many thanks to Farmison for this prize, and also for my turkey.