This giveaway has now closed. Thanks to all who took part. Please see my giveaways page for the winners and more prizes.
And another giveaway for you lucky people! This time from Browne’s Chocolatiers in Devon, who hand manufactures innovative and high quality chocolates and fudge in rural Devon.
The lovely people at Browne’s have offered one Fuss Free Flavours reader the following prize.
- 360g box of assorted alcoholic truffles
- 360g box of assorted non- alcoholic truffles
- 125g box of assorted Browne’s Truffle Pops
The truffle flavours includes boozy Plymouth gin, Kirsch, cider brandy and whisky, and the non-alcoholic selection has raspberry, lemon, orange, coffee and plain amongst others! Plenty of choice to keep everyone happy!
Win A Selection of Chocolates from Browne’s Chocolates
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Please read the rules below
- Closing date Midnight Sunday 18th December 2011
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries via Twitter
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18 who live in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not respond within a 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- There is one prize of a selection of chocolates from Browne’s.
- I am running this competition in good faith on behalf of Browne’s, who will be responsible for sending the prize to the winner. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- No cheating. Please do follow the instructions. I will verify the winning entry and check that you have commented / tweeted / subscribed etc. Anyone who cheats will be disqualified.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above. If you already like / follow comment in the rafflecopter widget and let me know to get your entries.