I do love well designed items and gadgets, and this space age knife block and knife set from Edge of Belgravia is no exception.
The company was founded in 2010 and entered the UK market in 2012. They have quickly established themselves as is one of the world’s most innovative chef knife brands.
The space aged universal knife block would look good in any kitchen and would appeal to any design conscious cook. The block holds up to 11 knives, but looks good with fewer too.
The precision knives are razor sharp, comfortable to hold as well as looking great.
If you like the look of these you will be delighted to know that I’ve teamed up with Edge of Belgravia and have a Back Diamond Knife Block and set of Precision knives RRP £169 to be won by a Fuss Free Flavours reader.
Win Edge of Belgravia Black Diamond Knife Block & Precision Knife Set RRP £169
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Gleam widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Read the rules below, and please take note of the entry criteria. I can tell if you have tweeted and facebooked, I do verify entries, and will, and have disqualified people who cheat.
- Closing date Midnight 15th December 2015
New to Fuss Free Flavours or Gleam?
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually answering a question
- Login to Gleam – click to see what the question is. Answer the question in the widget. This will unlock all the other options.
- Gleam will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries
Many thanks to Edge of Belgravia for this prize, and my sample knife block and knives.