Hands up if you love Ferrero Rochers? I think I prefer the coconut Raffaellos which I used earlier in the year on a show stopper coconut cake, but it is a close run thing.
I recently went to a tasting session with Ferrero where we were treated to a deconstructed chocolate – laid out in its constituent parts, the wafer, milk powder, hazelnuts (toasted and untoasted), as well as the chocolate hazelnut paste – which is not actually Nutella, although it is very similar.
- When tasting chocolate do it slowly. Hold it before eating, breathe in the aroma, then eat slowly. The shape and texture both make a massive difference to the taste too.
- Ferrero was created at the end of the 1970s, and launched in the UK in 1982
- Founder Mr Ferrero, who is now 89, still tastes products every day to check their quality
New from Ferrero this year is the Grand Ferrer Rocher – a giant Ferrero shell with two Ferrero Rochers inside, the Golden Gallery with 7 different types of Ferrero chocolates inside, including the Tenderly White (white chocolate and hazelnut), Tenderly Manderly (hazelnut and almond) & Tenderly nougat (filled with nougat and hazelnut).
I’ve teamed up with the folks at Ferrero and have a selection of chocolates to win, including the new Grand Ferrero, Golden Gallery and some hanging stars for your Christmas tree. For a chance to win follow the instructions below.
Win A Hamper of Ferrero Rocher Chocolates
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Gleam widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Read the rules below, and please take note of the entry criteria. I can tell if you have tweeted and facebooked, I do verify entries, and will, and have disqualified people who cheat.
- Closing date Midnight December 15th 2014
New to Fuss Free Flavours or Gleam?
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Login to Gleam – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog, (I verify all comments so it will not appear immediately), go back to Gleam and click the button to tell my you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options regardless of whether the comment is approved or not.
- Gleam will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries
Many thanks to Ferrero for this prize and for asking me to their tasting event.