At the end of January Fuss Free Flavours was 6, I was planning lots of giveaways to celebrate, and of course I got bogged down in something else and it did not happen. I think, that given my tendency not to do anything until the last minute, my joke that on the 31st January 2007 I set up a blog so I could put off submitting my tax return for another hour or so, might just have had a grain of truth to it?
As a child on the last day of term I was the one at my desk, frantically scribbling my essays whilst my classmates were having fun; playing games and eating sweets. I also know that people do not really change, and however much I want to become someone who does stuff as soon as it needs doing, rather than just before the deadline it is possibly never really going to happen. I also know that when my mother – who is new to the internet – finds, and reads this post she will nod in agreement. At least I am self aware.
The lovely folks at TOTAL Greek Yoghurt have put together a breakfast brunch hamper worth about £100 to be won by one Fuss Free Flavours reader. I have a recipe or two coming using TOTAL, but until then the new raspberry and pomegranate spilt pots are delicious and well worth seeking out…
- A mixture of TOTAL Greek Yoghurt (split pots and plain)
- A selection of fruits
- A selection of compotes and chutneys, condiments
- A selection of cheeses
For a chance to win, please follow the instructions below, and fill in the Rafflecopter widget.
Win Brunch Hamper From TOTAL Greek Yoghurt Worth Around £100
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Read the rules below, and please take note of the entry criteria. I can tell if you have tweeted and facebooked, I do verify entries, and will, and have disqualified people who cheat.
- Closing date Midnight 23rd March 2013
New to Fuss Free Flavours or Rafflecopter?
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog, (I verify all comments so it will not appear immediately), go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell my you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options regardless of whether the comment is approved or not.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18, who can have the prize delivered to a mainland UK address
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not respond within a 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- There is one prize of a brunch hamper from TOTAL Greek Yoghurt
- I am running this competition in good faith on behalf of TOTAL Greek Yoghurt. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter the closing date of the giveaway, either closing early or extending without notice. Changes to the closing date if they occur will be shown on this page
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party Fuss Free Flavours will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above. If you already like / follow comment in the Rafflecopter widget and let me know to get your entries.
Many thanks to TOTAL for this prize.