Every year I vow that things will be different and that I will get organised way ahead of Christmas, most years I am dashing around shopping well after my self imposed deadline of the 1st December. This year things really will be different as I wrapped a bunch of Christmas presents up yesterday!
On the 5th November the Oxford Street Christmas lights will be switched on by none other the Robbie Williams – SQUEAL – and to celebrate the Marmite have bought out a limited gold edition with edible gold flecks running through the spread that everyone either loves or hates!
The Marmite Oxford Street Christmas Lights, which for the first time gives people the chance to appear within the mile long interactive display, will kick start the festive season in style with tens of thousands gathering on Oxford Street for the switch-on of the 300,000 bulbs of light that are hoisted above the street, signalling the start of Christmas in London’s West End.
Marmite is offering a prize of VIP tickets to the event. The lucky winner and a friend will be on stage for the switch on show, rub shoulders with the stars, enjoy a luxury hotel stay at The Langham hotel and a £250 dinner with cocktails at Roux at the Landau. Visit the Marmite Facebook page to enter.
Even if you cannot be on stage with Robbie and the other stars I have a case of limited edition Marmite Gold to be one by one lucky Fuss Free Flavours reader – follow the instructions below for a chance to win!
For another chance to win this prize pop on over to my friend Katie’s site – Feeding Boys and a Firefighter.
Win a Case of Limited Edition Marmite Gold
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Read the rules below, and please take note of the entry criteria. I can tell if you have tweeted and facebooked, I do verify entries, and will, and have disqualified people who cheat.
- Closing date Midnight 10th December 2012
New to Fuss Free Flavours or Rafflecopter?
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog, (I verify all comments so it will not appear immediately), go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell my you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options regardless of whether the comment is approved or not.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18, who live in the UK
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not respond within a 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- There is one prize of a case of Marmite Gold.
- I am running this competition in good faith on behalf of Marmite. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter the closing date of the giveaway, either closing early or extending without notice. Changes to the closing date if they occur will be shown on this page
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party Fuss Free Flavours will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above. If you already like / follow comment in the Rafflecopter widget and let me know to get your entries.