I am a huge fan of, and convert, to Mermaid bakeware; made in Britain, they are robust, non stick and solid. Made of hard anodised metal they are oven safe to 240oC/475oF/Gas Mark 9, and can also be used on the hob. With seasoning and continued use the metal surface develops a patina which stops food sticking. Perfect for all your baking, roasting and oven needs.
This deep side handled roaster comes in three sizes and retails for around £50.
I have one medium roaster to give away to one Fuss Free Flavours reader, perfect for a joint of lamb this Easter.
(I realise that the title of this post sounds that I am advocating roasting mermaids, which would not be nice for the poor memaid, and what would the cooking time be? I am sure it would be terribly easy to over cook the poor mermaid’s tail?)
Win Deep Side Handled Roaster from Mermaid
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Read the rules below, and please take note of the entry criteria. I can tell if you have tweeted and facebooked, I do verify entries, and will, and have disqualified people who cheat.
- Closing date Midnight Monday 25th March 2013
New to Fuss Free Flavours or Rafflecopter?
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog, (I verify all comments so it will not appear immediately), go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell my you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options regardless of whether the comment is approved or not.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18, who live in the UK
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not respond within a 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- There is one prize of a Mermaid Bakeware Deep Sided Handled Roaster.
- I am running this competition in good faith on behalf of Mermaid. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter the closing date of the giveaway, either closing early or extending without notice. Changes to the closing date if they occur will be shown on this page
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party Fuss Free Flavours will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above. If you already like / follow comment in the Rafflecopter widget and let me know to get your entries.
Many thanks to Mermaid Bakeware for this prize and for samples of bakeware they have sent me.