I love, love, love my silicone bakeware and have a vast collection of it. It is durable, non stick and both dishwasher & freezer proof. It also squashes away into a storage box and springs back into shape – a must if your collection exceeds the available storage space. As well as for baking my silicone muffin pans are the perfect size for freezing individual egg whites, and portions of stocks and sauces – once frozen simply peel the silicon off and pop the food into a bag.
When I go and see my mother in Kent, we often visit the ProCook shop in the McArthur Glen Designer Outlet in Ashford. It is rare that we come away empty handed as there is always something that we want, always at excellent quality and a very enticing price! There is peace of mind too with long guarantees on many their products. My current favourite new ProCook item is a mini frying pan which is perfect for frying just one egg, or for toasting spices. As well as the bakeware, many ranges of pots and pans, ProCook have lots of lovely cast iron casseroles and some very attractive tableware to update your dining table. Well worth having a look online, or popping into one of their 22 shops.
ProCook Silicone Bakeware Set
- Includes aubergine round, heart and square cake moulds, 12 cupcake tray, 6 cup muffin tray and loaf pan
- Flexible design to allow easy release of bakes
- Made from durable high quality silicone for the ultimate in non-stick
- Microwave, dishwasher, freezer and oven safe up to 260C
- 25 year guarantee – ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
For a chance to win follow the instructions below.
Win Silicon Bakeware Set from Procook
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Gleam widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Read the rules below, and please take note of the entry criteria. I can tell if you have tweeted and facebooked, I do verify entries, and will, and have disqualified people who cheat.
- Closing date Midnight 3rd March 2016
New to Fuss Free Flavours or Gleam?
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually amswering a question
- Login to Gleam – click to see what the question is. Answer the question in the widget. This will unlock all the other options.
- Gleam will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries
Sponsored competition for ProCook Kitchenware. All opinions our own.