Here in the Fuss Free household we do not really start the day until after breakfast and a pot of coffee, so I was delighted to be sent some ground coffee from Betty’s recently to kick start our mornings.
Established in 1919 in Harrogate, Betty’s is a British (and indeed Yorkshire institution) and is known the world over for their tea shops, cakes and tea and coffee, we visited the Ilkley branch two years ago.
We are currently drinking the Peruvian Pangoa, a rich full blend, smooth with a nutty praline end note. I am especially loving my new hand carved coffee scoop, attractive to look at and very tactile – it fits in my hand nicely and is far more attractive than my previous plastic scoop.
I am delighted to have a box of 3 Betty’s ground coffees and a hand carved scoop to offer one lucky Fuss Free Flavours reader.
For a chance to win, follow the instructions below and fill in the Rafflecopter widget.
For great competition karma please follow Betty’s on Twitter.
Win Selection of Coffee and Scoop from Betty’s
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Rafflecopter widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Read the rules below, and please take note of the entry criteria. I can tell if you have tweeted and facebooked, I do verify entries, and will, and have disqualified people who cheat.
- Closing date Midnight 28th January 2013
New to Fuss Free Flavours or Rafflecopter?
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Login to Rafflecopter – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog, (I verify all comments so it will not appear immediately), go back to Rafflecopter and click the green button to tell my you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options regardless of whether the comment is approved or not.
- Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries
- This giveaway is open to all readers over 18, who live in the UK
- The winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter (which uses random.org) and announced on this page.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not respond within a 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- There is one prize of a selection of 3 packets of Betty’s coffee and a coffee scoop
- I am running this competition in good faith on behalf of Betty’s. Their decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. They reserve the right to substitute the prize for one of a similar type / value if the prize above is not available.
- Instructions form part of the terms and conditions
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter the closing date of the giveaway, either closing early or extending without notice. Changes to the closing date if they occur will be shown on this page
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party Fuss Free Flavours will have no responsibility for the acts or defaults of any other persons.
- There is one main way to enter and several ways to get bonus entries, including bonus daily entries. Follow the instructions in the form above. If you already like / follow comment in the Rafflecopter widget and let me know to get your entries.