I am a huge fan of “posh” cordials as a grown up alternative to alcohol. not drinking does not mean you need to deprive yourself, and even the most luxurious cordial is usually cheaper than wine. I especially like the range from Five Valleys, with their very interesting flavours which will pair well with many different dishes.
I have a set of 7 cordials from Five Valleys to be won – with great flavours such as Sloe & Raspberry or Cherry & Beetroot – there will be something in the range to appeal to everyone.
For a chance to win follow the instructions below.
Win Set of Cordials From Five Valleys
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Gleam widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Read the rules below, and please take note of the entry criteria. I can tell if you have tweeted and facebooked, I do verify entries, and will, and have disqualified people who cheat.
- Closing date Midnight 3rd Feb 2014
New to Fuss Free Flavours or Gleam?
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Login to Gleam – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog, (I verify all comments so it will not appear immediately), go back to Gleam and click the green button to tell my you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options regardless of whether the comment is approved or not.
- Gleam will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries
Many thanks to Five Valleys for this prize and for my samples!