Today’s Christmas giveaway is this massive 100 Christmas Indulgences from Thorntons. Weighing a massive 1.2kg the box contains 100 chocolates, in 5 layers of 20, enough to keep family and visiting friends happy over the holidays.
The box has a good balance between milk, dark and white chocolate, favourites such as the classic Alpini nestle alongside the limited edition Christmas range (including jaffa orange, snowy blizzard and a vanilla mousse snowball), and the winter dessert collection of chocolate fudge cake, clementine creme caramel, gluhwein pot and lemon meringue. I’ll update as I try them all.
The box is on sale for £40, so would make an excellent gift and is currently on offer on 3 for the price of 2.
If you fancy winning one of these boxes to share with your friends and family this Christmas then simply follow the instructions below for a chance to win.
Win Thorntons 100 Christmas Indulgences Box of Chocolates
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Gleam widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Read the rules below, and please take note of the entry criteria. I can tell if you have tweeted and facebooked, I do verify entries, and will, and have disqualified people who cheat.
- Closing date Midnight 18th December 2014
New to Fuss Free Flavours or Gleam?
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Login to Gleam – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog, (I verify all comments so it will not appear immediately), go back to Gleam and click the button to tell my you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options regardless of whether the comment is approved or not.
- Gleam will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries
Many thanks to Thorntons for this prize