Getting Personal have a large range of gifts that can be personalised and are the only UK retailer who are licensed to personalise items from the Jamie Oliver range including these denim aprons with a RRP of £39.99, as well as the aprons Getting Personal have a massive range of items that can be personalised, including phone cases, jewellery, glasses, mugs, notebooks and jars of sweets. We are loving the personalised apron that they sent for Ed and his new column on the blog. It is lovely and thick, well made and the embroidery for the personalisation has been done very well.
I have one personalised apron from Getting Personal to be won by a Fuss Free Flavours reader.
Win a Personalised Jamie Oliver Apron
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Gleam widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Read the rules below, and please take note of the entry criteria. I can tell if you have tweeted and facebooked, I do verify entries, and will, and have disqualified people who cheat.
- Closing date Midnight 30th September 2014
New to Fuss Free Flavours or Gleam?
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Login to Gleam – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog, (I verify all comments so it will not appear immediately), go back to Gleam and click the button to tell my you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options regardless of whether the comment is approved or not.
- Gleam will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries
Many thanks to Getting Personal for this prize and for our sample apron.