With the amount of time I spend in the kitchen I do really rather enjoy having an attractive apron, oven gloves and tea towels. Of course they all get splattered with food and frequently go through the washing machine, but it is so lovely to start off the day with a clean apron and tea towels. I have various grades of tea towel – general drying up, mopping up spills, cleaning the work top, blog props and some beautifully soft old linen towels I use for polishing glasses.
The latest addition to the collection is Cirque – a muted pastel coloured Scandi inspired set from Premier Housewares. The apron is large, soft and has an adjustable neck and huge pocket, the oven gloves are well padded for dishes from the hottest of ovens and the tea towels are attractive enough to be used in photo shoots, or as a tray cloth (bonus points for the handy non twist hanging loop on them too). As well as the textiles the range includes mugs, place mats and coasters, as well as a variety of slate serving ware. Prices range from £3.49 for the coasters to £11.99 to the mugs so it is a really affordable way to update the look of your table and kitchen.
Available from homeware shops, as well as online from Amazon, my recent discovery Wayfair stocks lots of items from Premier too.
Because I want to spread the love for this pretty range I’ve teamed up with Premier and have a Cirque & Slate tea set to be won be one of my readers. The prize, worth just under £50, contains a set of mugs, placemats, coasters, a slate cake stand (cakes not included) as well as two tea towels for the washing up afterwards! For a chance to win follow the instructions below.
For great karma please like Premier Housewares on Facebook (they have some lovely items so it is well worth a peek at their page)
Win Cirque & Slate Tea Set from Premier Housewares
How To Enter
- Simply complete the Gleam widget below to verify your entries
- Entries can be via blog comment, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Read the rules below, and please take note of the entry criteria. I can tell if you have tweeted and facebooked, I do verify entries, and will, and have disqualified people who cheat.
- Closing date Midnight 9th November 2015
New to Fuss Free Flavours or Gleam?
- If there is no form hit refresh (f5) and it should appear
- You need to complete the mandatory entry first – usually making a blog comment
- Login to Gleam – click to see what the question is. Make a comment answering the question on the blog, (I verify all comments so it will not appear immediately), go back to Gleam and click the button to tell my you have made a comment, this will unlock all the other options regardless of whether the comment is approved or not.
- Gleam will tweet, like and follow on your behalf making it really easy to enter!
- For information on how to find the url of your tweet click here
- Really want to win the prize? Come back every day for bonus entries
Many thanks to Premier Housewares for this prize and for my lovely new kitchen textiles.