Overnight Slow Cooker Carrot Cake Oatmeal
This creamy spiced carrot cake overnight oatmeal gently cooks in the slow cooker in a jar. Ready when you are in the morning to grab and go!
- 2/3 cup Oatmeal - I use a mix of pinhead and rolled oats
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 2 tsp Raisins
- 2 tsp Dried apricots - chopped
- 1 small Carrot (grated)
- 1 tsp Mixed Spice - ground
Add 1/3 cup oat mix and 1/3 cup of milk to each jar, top up with a half cup of water.
Add the carrot, dried fruit and spice, stir well then firmly screw the lids on.
Cook overnight for about 10 hours in the slow cooker or crockpot set to low. Make sure that the lids of the jars are above the water level in the pot.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 141kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 339mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 4485IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 1mg