Luxurious & Simple Lobster Dip Two Ways
Enjoy this tasty, quick and easy lobster dip on crunchy crostini or as a baguette filling
Servings: 1 tub
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 2 lobster tails - cooked removed from the shells and shreadded
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tbs cream cheese
- 1 tsp coriander - I used frozen
- zest half a lemon
- Pepper & salt to taste
- Little freshly grated ginger - optional
- Pinch chilli - optional
Serve with home made crostini, or as an indulgent sandwich filling.
Freeze the lobster shells for stock at a later date, or heat with some oil to to make a richly coloured and flavoured lobster oil.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 390kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 204mg | Sodium: 806mg | Potassium: 293mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 390IU | Vitamin C: 3.9mg | Calcium: 135mg | Iron: 0.3mg