No-Bake Mincemeat Cheesecake
This easy no-bake mincemeat cheesecake is great for Christmas parties and winter get-togethers. It has all the rich seasonal flavours but is kept light by the yogurt in the mix. An excellent alternative to Christmas pudding.
Servings: 8 slices
- 110g chocolate digestive biscuits - Graham crackers
- 50g butter
- 130g yogurt
- 160g cream cheese - full-fat
- 130g mincemeat (sweet)
- 100ml double cream - heavy cream
Grease and line the base of a 6" (15 cm) loose bottomed tin.
Crush the biscuits to make fine crumbs.
Melt the butter. Mix the butter and biscuit crumbs together and press into the base of the prepared tin.
Mix the yogurt, cream cheese and mincemeat together in a bowl.
Whip the cream until it holds a peak, and fold into the yogurt mixture.
Pour the cream and yogurt mix over the biscuit base in the tin and smooth the top.
Cover with cling film and chill overnight before carefully removing from the tin to decorate and serve.
- This recipe makes a fairly modest cheesecake, to serve 6–8 people but can be easily scaled up for a larger gathering.
- For an 8" tin you need about 1.8 times the mix, and for a 9" tin about double the amount.
- For the base you could use crushed ginger biscuits, graham crackers or shortbread, in place of the digestives.
- Try caramelizing some apple or pear slices in calvados to make a topping for your no-bake Christmas cheesecake.
- The cheesecake will keep in the fridge for several days.
- Leftovers can be frozen in an airtight box for up to 3 months.
- This recipe is 16 Weight Watchers Smart Points per portion
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 253mg | Potassium: 91mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 625IU | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg