Turkey, Sprout and Stilton Pasta Bake
Pasta bakes are the ultimate comfort food, this one uses leftover turkey, with bacon, sprouts and Stilton - prepare ahead and reheat in the oven before supper.
For the Sauce
- 20 g butter
- 1 dsp flour
- 150 ml chicken stock - (or leftover gravy)
- 100 ml cream
- 30 g stilton - (crumbled)
For the Bake
- 100 g Pasta - (I used Barilla Fusilli)
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 rasher bacon - - finely chopped
- 2 slices cooked turkey
- 4 Brussel Sprouts - - peeled and sliced
- 20 g Cheddar cheese - - grated
- 20 g Stilton - - crumbled
- 2 tbs breadcrumbs
For The Sauce
Melt the butter in a small saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for a few minutes.
Slowly add the stock stirring all the time, until you have a smooth sauce. Turn the heat right down and add the cream and Stilton, stir until the cheese has melted and season to taste.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 730kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 139mg | Sodium: 784mg | Potassium: 515mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1560IU | Vitamin C: 32.3mg | Calcium: 281mg | Iron: 2mg