Healthy Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
This 4 ingredient healthy orange creamsicle smoothie tastes just like an ice cream and contains carrot, kefir and only one portion of fruit
Servings: 2 Glasses
- 1.5 glasses Kefir
- 2 small oranges - (peeled or juiced)
- 2 small carrots - (peeled)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 sprigs mint - (to garnish)
Chill the oranges and carrots overnight
Put all the ingredients into a power blender and whizz until smooth
Pour into 2 glasses, garnish with a sprig of mint and serve
If your oranges have lots of pips then squeeze them and add the juice to the drink. Add a spoon of nut butter for extra protein. I use the Optimum Blender from Froothie for a silky smooth blend every time.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 182kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 333mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 8975IU | Vitamin C: 54mg | Calcium: 276mg | Iron: 0.3mg