Healthier S'mores Smoothie
This healthy and easy to make smoothie has all the taste of a s’mores in a glass along with two portions of fruit and veg
- 20 g oats
- 2 bananas – I use frozen
- 3 tbs chocolate spread - or choc shot
- 2 tbs cocoa powder
- generous handful spinach
- 6 toasted marshmallows* - regular or vegan
- 500 ml coconut milk drink or milk of your choice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Pour the oats into the frying pan and dry fry over a medium heat shaking the pan every 10 seconds or so to toast. Once done they will be light brown and smell toasty – this step can be done in advance.
Place all the ingredients into a blender and whizz until smooth.
* I toast my marshmallows over the gas ring, or with a kitchen blow torch.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 40mg | Potassium: 838mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 1480IU | Vitamin C: 14.5mg | Calcium: 168mg | Iron: 4mg