Recipe: Kale, Chard, Watermelon & Avocado Salad
It is well worth getting to know raw leafy greens. This refreshing salad contains kale, chard, avocado and sweet and cooling watermelon for contrast
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 2 large handfuls of kale – woody thick stems removed – torn into pieces
- 2 large handfuls of chard – thick stems removed – torn into pieces
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1/8 of a large watermelon – peel and discard the pips – cut into 2cm / 1? chunks
- 1 avocado – peeled and cut into chunks
- Dressing of your choice
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.