Recipe: Chocolate & hazelnut spread green smoothie & breaking up with my blender
Delicious chocolate smoothie with added leafy greens. Tastes like Nutella!
Servings: 2 small smoothies
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 240 ml Chocolate milk - I used Oatly
- 1 banana – frozen
- 1 apricot – stone removed
- 1 nectarine – stone removed
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp hazelnut butter
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 large handful kale
- Pinch – cocoa nibs – to serve
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 122mg | Potassium: 715mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 2130IU | Vitamin C: 25.7mg | Calcium: 175mg | Iron: 1.4mg