No Churn Lemon Curd Ice Cream
Freshly made ice cream is a real treat, and this easy recipe for no churn lemon curd ice cream delivers great flavour and texture, from only four ingredients and even better, it doesn't need an ice cream machine! A great veg dessert!
Servings: 8 servings
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time12 hrs
Total Time12 hrs 5 mins
- 2/3 cup condensed milk - 150 ml
- 1/4 cup lemon curd - 4 tbsp
- 1 1/3 cup double/heavy cream - 300 ml
- 1 zest of 1 lemon
Using an electric mixer whip the cream until it holds a peak, but is still soft – if you over whip it, add some milk to soften it.
Fold condensed milk, lemon curd and lemon zest into the whipped cream until well mixed.
Dollop into a freezerproof container, cover and freeze for 12 hours.
- Spare condensed milk can be frozen, ready for your next batch.
- This recipe is 12 Weight Watchers Smart Points per portion
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 68mg | Potassium: 124mg | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 650IU | Vitamin C: 1.9mg | Calcium: 98mg | Iron: 0.1mg