Hot Fudge Sauce
The perfect three-ingredient hot fudge sauce: simply stir the ingredients together over a low heat until smooth and delicious.
Measure out equal weights of the ingredients - unsalted butter, brown sugar and double cream.
Put all three ingredients in a small saucepan. Heat on the stove top on a low heat, stirring constantly as the butter melts and sugar dissolves.
Simmer for a few minutes, stirring all the time until the sauce is thick and fudgy. Serve straight away.
Top tips for Three Ingredient Hot Fudge Sauce
- This recipe is very scalable. If you need to make more, simply use equal weights of unsalted butter, brown sugar and double cream. 12.5 g of each per person is a generous portion.
- Try using different sugars. For a lighter and fudgier sauce, use light brown sugar; for a deeper flavour, use dark brown.
- Any leftovers will keep for a couple of days in the fridge, sealed in a jar. Reheat gently to serve.
- Don't just serve on ice cream! Spoon over an equally quick steamed pudding, over cheesecake or serve sandwiched into a cake.
- For a really wicked treat, there's nothing quite like a spoonful of fudge sauce straight from the jar!
- This recipe is 9 Weight Watchers Smart Points
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Serving: 4servings | Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 6mg | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 495IU | Calcium: 8mg