Easy Maple Syrup Ice Cream
This no-churn maple syrup ice cream is so easy to make at home! Even better, it only uses three ingredients and doesn't need an ice-cream maker. The hardest part is waiting for it to freeze!
Servings: 15 scoops
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Freezing time6 hrs
Total Time6 hrs 40 mins
- 300 ml double cream - (Heavy cream)
- 75 ml maple syrup - (5 tablespoons)
- 150 ml condensed milk - (1/2 a 397g tin)
Whip the cream into stiff peaks.
Add two thirds of the maple syrup to the cream and slowly whisk in.
Add the condensed milk and gently fold it into the mix, taking care not to
lose air from the mixture.
Spoon into an airtight freezer-proof container. Pour over the reminder of the maple syrup and swirl it through the mixture with the end of a teaspoon to make ripples. Seal the container and place in the freezer. Leave overnight to freeze.
- This recipe is worth 6 WeightWatchers Smart Points per portion
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 63mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 321IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg