Find more recipes at fussfreeflavours.com
Easy Bang Bang Sauce Recipe
Easy to make Bang Bang sauce is both creamy and spicy and only uses 5 everyday ingredients. Perfect for smothering crispy chicken, shrimp, as a burger topping, or even a salad dressing!
Servings: 6 people
- 120 ml mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha chilli sauce
- 2 tsp honey - runny
- 1 tsp lemon juice - or lime
- garnish – sliced chillies, sliced spring onion, sesame seeds, crushed peanuts - entirely optional but nice for entertaining
Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix.
120 ml mayonnaise, 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, 1 tbsp sriracha chilli sauce, 2 tsp honey, 1 tsp lemon juice
Check the taste - add more chilli sauce or sriracha to amp up the heat if desired.
Store in a sealed jar in the fridge for up to a week. Serve garnished as you prefer.
garnish – sliced chillies, sliced spring onion, sesame seeds, crushed peanuts
Keep in a sealed jar in the fridge for a week
Use vegan mayonnaise if required and substitute the honey with maple or agave syrup.
Make it a bit lighter by swapping half the mayonnaise for a thick Greek yogurt.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 0.2g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.03g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 177mg | Potassium: 6mg | Fiber: 0.04g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 12IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 0.05mg