Recipe: Pumpkin Spice Smoothie with Cranberries
This brilliantly coloured smoothie with the secret ingredient of spiced pumpkin is perfect as an autumnal or Christmas treat.
- ½ cup roasted butternut squash - or pumpkin
- ½ cup cranberries
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 tbs ground linseeds or chia seeds
- 200 ml small glass orange juice
Chill all the ingredients overnight, or freeze the grapes
Place all the ingredients into a blender and whizz until smooth.
Add a little water if needed to get the desired consistency.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 1061mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 7940IU | Vitamin C: 126.1mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 2mg