Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs Traybake
You will love this quick 'n' easy honey mustard chicken tray bake. It even makes its own gravy. Simply pop all the ingredients into a roasting pan and bake. Hands on time is less than 5 minutes.
- 1 medium onion – peeled & sliced
- 3 cloves garlic – peeled & sliced
- 1 tbsp mild mustard
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- salt and pepper
- 4 large chicken thighs - with skin and bone
- 1 lemon - quartered
Gather your ingredients and preheat the oven to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas Mark 4.
Scatter the onion and garlic into an ovenproof dish.
Place the chicken pieces on top of the onions. Mix the mustard, olive oil and soy sauce, and use it to coat the chicken thighs. Pour over any remaining mustard mixture.
Season well with salt and pepper.
Tuck the pieces of lemon between the chicken thighs.
Bake for 40–50 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the juices have thickened.
- Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs freeze well. Just reheat in the oven or microwave.
- Scale the recipe up or down but always use a roasting tray big enough so you can spread the thighs out to a single layer
- This recipe is 10 Weight Watchers Smart Points per portion
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 677mg | Potassium: 347mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 17.1mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1.3mg