Cucumber & Mint Martini
This refreshing and icy cold Cucumber & Mint Gin Martini is perfect for a hot and humid summer's day.
Servings: 4 glasses
- 1 cucumber - cut into chunks and frozen - or peeled
- 250 ml dry London gin - from the freezer
- Juice half a lemon
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 2 tsp sugar - optional
- slices Lemon or cucumber
- Sparkling water or tonic water
- Sprigs of mint
Place the cucumber, gin, lemon juice & mint into a blender and whizz until smooth.
Add the sugar if needed to taste, and whizz again.
Serve immediately in martini glasses and garnish with the lemon or cucumber slices and a spring of mint.
Top up with a little sparkling or tonic water if desired.
- This recipe is keto friendly as long as it fits into your macros for the day.
- This recipe is 5 Weight Watchers Smart Points per portion
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 102mg | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 4.8mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.2mg