How to make the Ultimate Cheeseboard
A cheese board including a tasty Davidstow cheddar is a great focal point for the end of a meal, when conversation turns convivial and the world is set to rights.
Servings: 10 people
- 1 wedge Good Cheddar - (We used Davidstow)
- 1 piece Soft Cheese - (Goat, or Brie)
- 1 wedge Blue Cheese - (Stilton or Shropshire Blue)
- 1 wedge Red Leicester or other similarly coloured cheese for contrast
Biscuits and Crackers
- 10 Oatcakes
- 10 Rye Crackers
- 4 slices walnut bread
The Trimmings (choose from)
- 3 bowls Chutney - (Apple, Fig or Onion Marlalade)
- 1 bowl Mixed nuts - (don't forget the nut crackers)
- Dried fruit - (Dates and figs are especially good)
- 1 bunch grapes - (chilled from the fridge)
Allow the cheese to come to room temperature before serving.
Arrange on a cheeseboard and enjoy
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 78mg | Sodium: 706mg | Potassium: 182mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 685IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 416mg | Iron: 1mg