Grana Padano & Prosciutto di San Daniele Canapés
Perfect Party Food! These Grana Padano & Prosciutto di San Daniele Canapés are quick and easy to make and will have your guests flocking around you when you serve them!
Servings: 24 canapes
- 150 g Cream Cheese
- 150 g Sour Cream
- 60 g Grana Padano
- 6 slices Prosciutto di San Daniele - (finely chopped)
- 24 Canapes or pastry cases
- Fresh Basil - (to garnish)
Mix the cream cheese and sour cream together
Use a vegetable peeler to shave off some pieces of Grana Padano for garnishing, finely grate the rest into the cream cheese mix
Add the chopped Prosciutto di San Daniele, setting aside some for garnishing. Mix well and season to taste.
When ready to serve fill the pastry cases with the mixture, garnishing with a little of the chopped Prosciutto di San Daniele, a flake of Grana Padano, a small basil leaf and a sprinkling of pepper.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 94mg | Potassium: 27mg | Vitamin A: 140IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 0.2mg