Cadbury Creme Eggs recipe - Easter Fondue
Enjoy this Easter treat of a chocolate fondue made with fondant filled Creme Eggs.
Servings: 2 people
- 75 ml double cream
- 25 g Easter egg chocolate - or chocolate bar - your choice of dark, milk, flavoured
- 2 Cadbury Creme Eggs
- 1 tbs liqueur of choice - optional
- pieces mixed fruit cut into bite sized pieces - strawberries, raspberries, grapes & bananas
Cut the Creme Eggs into six to eight pieces
Place the cream, chocolate and Creme Eggs and liqueur if used into a small saucepan and gently heat stirring all the time until the chocolate has melted and you have a rich chocolate sauce.
Transfer to a fondue pan or bowl and serve with fresh fruit to dip into the fondue.
Leftovers from this creme egg fondue are ideal for reheating and pouring over ice cream.
You don't actually need a fondue set for this! serve in a mini saucepan or bowl.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 64mg | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 0.3mg