Vegan faux smoked fish pate
A vegan faux smoked fish pate - quick, easy and sure to satisfy
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 ½ cup tinned beans – well rinsed
- 1 tsp smoked oil
- few drops liquid smoke – or use more oil
- 1 tsp natural yoghurt or mayonnaise, - dairy free if prefered
- Dash soy sauce
- 1 tsp capers in brine – roughly chopped
- 1 tsp caper or lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried seaweed flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mash with a fork until well mixed, but still retaining some texture.
Serve as an open sandwich on hearty bread and garnish with a sprinkle of parsley.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 207kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 36mg | Potassium: 559mg | Fiber: 11g | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 2.7mg