Find more recipes at fussfreeflavours.com
Cappuccino Muffins are the perfect treat for breakfast. If you love the taste of coffee, you will love these tasty and moist muffins!
Servings: 6 Muffins
- 125 g plain flour
- 42 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1 shot espresso
- 85 ml milk - soy or dairy
- 42 ml sunflower oil
- 2 tsp mascarpone or cream cheese
- 1 tsp grated plain chocolate
Whisk the coffee, oil and milk mixture with a fork. Mix the dry ingredients.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry and fold together (the batter should be lumpy and mixing should take no more than 15 folds). Dollop the mixture into your usual muffin pan.
Mix the mascarpone and chocolate together. Drop a spoonful of the mascarpone and chocolate mixture onto each muffin and prod it so it partially sinks into the batter.
Bake at GM5/190C/375F for 20 – 25 mins until risen.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 125mg | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1mg