Pimm's for Dessert - Boozy Strawberry Syllabub!
A glass of Pimm's and lemonade epitomises the English countryside. As well as being delicious in drinks try using Pimm's in a dessert - like this quick and easy boozy Pimm's & strawberry syllabub. A creamy and perfectly sweet classic treat.
- 75 ml Pimm's
- 100 g strawberries - sliced
- For the Syllabub
- 150 ml double cream
- 2 dsp icing sugar
- 3 tbs juice from the Pimm's soaked strawberries
- To serve
- Extra strawberries
- Spring mint - optional
Place the sliced strawberries into a bowl, and pour the Pimm's over. Leave to infuse in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
in a large bowl whisk the cream, sugar & strawberry infused Pimm's together, until thickened, but still floppy.
Divide the strawberries between two glasses, reserving a little of the juice. Gently dollop the cream mixture over, a jam funnel is useful to get it neatly into the glass. Smooth it down if needed.
Top with the remainder of the Pimm's and strawberry juice, fresh strawberries and the mint
- This recipe is 14 Weight Watchers Smart Points per portion
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 102mg | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1105IU | Vitamin C: 29.9mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 0.2mg