Find more recipes at fussfreeflavours.com
Roasted apricot & lavender Ice cream sundae with toasted seeds
A delicate floral grown up apricot ice cream sundae, flavoured with lavender, topped with crunchy toasted "sprinkles"
- 1 440g can Apricot halves in syrup
- 1/2 tsp edible lavender flowers
- 4 scoops Apricot and Lavender ice cream
- 1 tsp oats
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp flaked almonds
Pour the can of apricots into an oven proof dish, sprinkle the lavender over. Bake at 180C / 350F / Gas 4 for about 20 - 30mins until the apricots are meltingly soft and the juice has thickened to a thick syrup.
Whilst the apricots are cooking scoop, then refreeze the ice cream.
Place the oats, seeds and almonds into a frying pan, and dry fry over a gentle hear, stirring frequently until the almonds are golden brown and the seeds have started to pop.
Serve the hot apricots and syrup over the ice cream topped with the toasted seeds.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 53mg | Potassium: 141mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 280IU | Vitamin C: 0.4mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 0.3mg