Find more recipes at fussfreeflavours.com
Easy Mixed Berry & Apple Pot Pie
This 4 ingredient fruit pot pie is a twist on the traditional blackberry and apple pie. Vegan too.
- 2 apples - peeled - cored and cut into 1cm pieces
- 340 g | 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 3 heaped dsp sugar
- 1/2 block frozen puff pastry - defrosted
Place the apples, frozen berries and sugar into a pan, add a little water. Cover and cook over a gentle heat until defrosted and soft.
Remove from the heat and divide between 4 individual pie dishes.
Sprinkle a little flour on to the worktop and roll out the pastry to about the thickness of a pound coin, cut out pieces to fit the top of the pie dishes.
Moisten the edge of the pie dishes with a little water, or dairy free milk and top each dish with a piece of pastry, pushing it down on the rim.
Use a sharp knife to make a couple of small slits in the top of each pie.
Place the pies on a baking tray and bake at 220C / fan 200C / Gas 7 for 15 - 20 minutes until golden and puffed.
Serve with non dairy yoghurt or cream.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.