Find more recipes at fussfreeflavours.com
Gin &Appletiser a refreshing Christmas Cocktail
A fruity twist on a gin & tonic, this long refreshing cocktail is lightly spiced and perfect for a Christmas party. Easy to make and serve over ice. Take out the cinnamon stick and serve it in the summer too!
Servings: 1 glass
- Cranberries - I used frozen
- Filtered water
- 50 ml / 2 shots of gin - chilled - use a branded label, but no need to splash out on premium
- 250 ml Appletiser original - chilled
- 3 Cranberry ice cubes
- Cinnamon stick
- Slice apple
- Wedge of lime
Place 4 cranberries in each compartment of an ice cube tray, top up with distilled water and freeze overnight. If the cranberries float, half fill the tray, allow to freeze then top up with more water.
Pour the gin into a glass, top with with Appletiser, add the ice cubes, cinnamon stick and apple. Give the lime wedge a gentle squeeze and then add to the drink.
- Adapt for summer drinking with a sprig of mint in place of the cinnamon stick, and mint or lemon jewelled ice cubes
- This recipe is 10 Weight Watchers Smart Points per portion
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 252mg | Sugar: 24g | Vitamin C: 2.2mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.3mg