Recipe: Mustard, Chicken Thigh and Potato One Pot Casserole
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 8 chicken thighs – skinless and boned
- 1 large onion – diced
- 3 cloves garlic – sliced
- 500 g baby salad potatoes
- 350 ml chicken stock
- 1 heaped tbs grain Dijon mustard
Set the multicooker to fry, add the oil and fry the chicken thighs until browned. Remove from the pot and set to one side.
Add the onions, garlic and potatoes and fry for 5 minutes until the onions are soft.
Switch the multicooker to the cook function, set the temperature to 120C. Stir the mustard into the stock, and pour over the potato and onion mix, lay the chicken thighs on top. Close the lid and set the cooking time for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes the potatoes should be cooked and the sauce should have thickened.
Serve immediately with steamed green vegetables.
To cook on the hob use a heavy casserole with a tightly fitting lid. Once the ingredients have been fried and the stock added put the lid on the pot and turn the heat right down (you might need to use a diffuser) and gently simmer until the potatoes are cooked.
• Please note that the nutrition information provided below is approximate and meant as a guideline only.
• Unless stated otherwise cup conversions have been made with an online tool. For accuracy please check with your favoured conversion tool. We recommend buying inexpensive digital kitchen scales.